The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Minor Schedule Changes Week of 9/28

<< < (3/4) > >>

KWJCDon:
Asking about the NKT.tv app. Is anyone having issues getting BUZZR to stream? It's very choppy lately and unwatchable. I reinstalled the app and still the same. The other channels do stream just fine.

TIA!!

tvwxman:
Request : Has anyone recorded all of them , that I could talk to for sharing? Would love to have a few DVD's of this, if possible.

Thank you in advance.

Chelsea Thrasher:

--- Quote from: tvwxman on September 11, 2020, 07:29:31 AM ---Request : Has anyone recorded all of them , that I could talk to for sharing? Would love to have a few DVD's of this, if possible.

Thank you in advance.

--- End quote ---

Can't help with the DVD side, but check your PMs.

WhammyPower:
So, in addition to WML being new-to-Buzzr eps. as of this morning (really, microfilm?), the OTA schedule now has paid programming where TTTT was (This is not reflected on the PDF schedules) and they reran the same ep. of SOTC this morning that they aired Friday morning.

chargeradiocom:

--- Quote from: WhammyPower on September 28, 2020, 09:09:52 AM ---So, in addition to WML being new-to-Buzzr eps. as of this morning (really, microfilm?), the OTA schedule now has paid programming where TTTT was (This is not reflected on the PDF schedules) and they reran the same ep. of SOTC this morning that they aired Friday morning.

--- End quote ---
The web schedule still shows TTTT tomorrow morning. Could have been an one-off/rare occasion, like those infomercials that have aired Saturdays around 7PM. Still, with it being excluded from that "Breakfast with BUZZR" promo, I wondered if something was up with the 8AM hour.

Did TTTT still air this morning on the web stream?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version