The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Minor Schedule Changes Week of 9/28

(1/4) > >>

Blanquepage:
Concentration graduates to the primetime lineup, Match Game PM comes to weeknights, Password Plus remains in the afternoon only.

7:00PM - Match Game PM (starting with #144)
7:30 - Sale of the Century
8:00 - Concentration
8:30 - Let's Make a Deal
9:00 - Supermarket Sweep
9:30 - Card Sharks
10:00 - MG/HS Hour

Sunday Latenight / Monday Morning shows Sale of the Century replacing Beat the Clock.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on September 04, 2020, 11:11:00 PM ---Concentration graduates to the primetime lineup, Match Game PM comes to weeknights, Password Plus remains in the afternoon only.

Sunday Latenight / Monday Morning shows Sale of the Century replacing Beat the Clock.

--- End quote ---

Also of note, the early morning airing of Blyden WML? will be new-to-Buzzr starting that week.

ivoryman1986:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on September 05, 2020, 12:27:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blanquepage on September 04, 2020, 11:11:00 PM ---Concentration graduates to the primetime lineup, Match Game PM comes to weeknights, Password Plus remains in the afternoon only.

--- End quote ---

Also of note, the early morning airing of Blyden WML? will be new-to-Buzzr starting that week.

--- End quote ---
Except, they're skipping a whopping 20 episodes, also you want to take note, everytime Buzzr gets a new set of episodes of Color WML, they tend to cut out the panel intros, and sadly it seems that they continue with this trend, making the duration going under 19 minutes even. For those who have any of the 20 skipped episodes (#1742-#1781) in your collection or any of the episodes Buzzr aired should be from the GSN airings in particular. The go-to guys for those are Jamie Locklin(aka blanquepage), Chris Nadle (aka catnap1972), and Imad Khuri.

chargeradiocom:
Nice to see Concentration getting an upgrade. Besides the fact that BUZZR is apparently pleased with its viewer numbers, 7:30 is usually not a great time for me personally to watch due to life stuff. So I’ll probably be able to more often catch the 11:00 repeat before bed.

And don’t forget, this also means another showing at 6AM on the “new” stream for the early risers.

Also, I wonder if that 7:00 MGPM is a sign that more schedule shuffling is coming. Two & a half straight hours of Match Game is an awful lot for a 5-day-a-week block, and sticking another episode at 7:00—even if it is technically a different series—feels a bit filler-ish to me.

vtown7:

--- Quote from: chargeradiocom on September 07, 2020, 12:13:06 PM ---And don’t forget, this also means another showing at 6AM on the “new” stream for the early risers.

--- End quote ---

I am an early riser - can someone please clarify what is meant by the "new" stream?
Thanks,
Ryan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version