The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Ken Jennings becoming J! Consulting Producer...

(1/5) > >>

weaklink75:
https://tvline.com/2020/09/03/jeopardy-returns-new-episodes-alex-trebek-ken-jennings/

He'll be making video categories, work on show-related projects, and be a general ambassador for the show....(and maybe eventually transition to host? Anyway, this probably takes him out of The Chase I would think....)

jage:
Good for him. I guess he's done with tournaments, but you can only go to that well so many times and he's the GOAT, so what else is there to prove.

Joe Mello:

--- Quote from: jage on September 03, 2020, 01:09:15 PM ---I guess he's done with tournaments

--- End quote ---
Now I want them to shoot a silly wrestling-style promo about Ken un-retiring for some super mega tournament some 5-10 years from now.

Jeremy Nelson:

--- Quote from: jage on September 03, 2020, 01:09:15 PM ---Good for him. I guess he's done with tournaments, but you can only go to that well so many times and he's the GOAT, so what else is there to prove.

--- End quote ---
Alex alluded to the super tournaments being done for a while during the GOAT tourney, and with Ken winning the big one, it seems at least HE'S done for now. Brad and James are a different story.

With him featuring so prominently, I wonder if that means the Clue Crew is done- they still have a page on the site for now, but that's the only part of the show I felt got long in the tooth- this helps with that.

Obviously it's hard not to wonder if this is part of the succession plan- if so, I just hope it doesn't include Alex starting a game of Boar on the Floor. IYKYK.

Casey Buck:
Picture of the set

The podiums are now individual, and they brought back the globe to the logo!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version