The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Lost and Found 2020

<< < (9/12) > >>

gamed121683:
Now that BUZZR's Lost & Found 2020 is officially in the books, I just want to be clear on something...

Call My Bluff, Number Please, Get The Message, & What's Going On? were all random general episodes while Say When!! & Split Personality were both pilots, correct?

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: gamed121683 on September 27, 2020, 07:43:08 PM ---Now that BUZZR's Lost & Found 2020 is officially in the books, I just want to be clear on something...

Call My Bluff, Number Please, Get The Message, & What's Going On? were all random general episodes while Say When!! & Split Personality were both pilots, correct?

--- End quote ---

Call My Bluff was a test episode prior to the actual premiere.
Say When was the premiere episode.
The UCLA archive shows Get the Message was episode #8.

I'd say Call My Bluff and Say When were the highlights for me.

Winkfan:
As I was watching the "Lost and Found" marathon, I realized that all six shows presented had a connection with To Tell the Truth.

Let me break it down for you:

1.) The celebs we saw were all were all regular panelists on TTTT.
a.) Peggy Cass, Phyllis Newman, and Orson Bean on Get The Message. (Peggy was also on Call My Bluff.)
b.) Tom Poston, who hosted Split Personality.
c.) Kitty Carlisle and Hy Gardner on What's Going On.

2.) Sue Oakland (who was also on WGO) and Art James (who hosted Say When) were guest panelists on TTTT.

3.) Bud Collyer hosted TTTT at the same time as Number Please.

4.) Johnny Olson, who announced Get The Message and Split Personality, also did likewise on TTTT.

Cordially,
Tammy

DjohnsonCB:
I want to see a revival of Call My Bluff!  It was a hit across the pond.  I did, however, like the theme music for Get The Message if not the game itself.

gamed121683:

--- Quote from: DjohnsonCB on September 27, 2020, 09:07:59 PM ---I want to see a revival of Call My Bluff!  It was a hit across the pond.  I did, however, like the theme music for Get The Message if not the game itself.

--- End quote ---

Ah, the Get The Message theme. Always reminds me the Village Stompers tune "Washington Square" for some reason. I kind of liked the Call My Bluff theme even if it is a derivative of the Missing Links theme (at least it was to me).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version