The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Lost and Found 2020

(1/12) > >>

Blanquepage:
"The secret is out! Peek inside our vault Sunday, 9/27, at 4 pm EST/1 pm PST for our 5th annual Lost and Found! Tune in for special NEVER before seen on #BUZZR shows and episodes! 📺 🤫 #LostAndFound"

-------------
My money's still on at least one new show from that survey we took...

chargeradiocom:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on August 28, 2020, 05:11:17 PM ---My money's still on at least one new show from that survey we took...

--- End quote ---
I was thinking about this over the weekend. Considering that’s also about the time of year when we usually get a fairly substantial schedule change, you’re probably right.

Any speculation on what new show(s) we might be about to see?

Mr. Matté:

--- Quote from: chargeradiocom on August 31, 2020, 01:39:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blanquepage on August 28, 2020, 05:11:17 PM ---My money's still on at least one new show from that survey we took...

--- End quote ---
I was thinking about this over the weekend. Considering that’s also about the time of year when we usually get a fairly substantial schedule change, you’re probably right.

--- End quote ---

What were the results (or the general gist) of this survey?

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: Mr. Matté on August 31, 2020, 02:19:05 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Don't think they were publicly released, but if I remember right, I believe they were responsible for putting Bzzz! and the Narz Concentration episodes onto the lineup.

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: Mr. Matté on August 31, 2020, 02:19:05 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Results weren't published anywhere, but the survey included picking shows for BUZZR to add to the lineup. There were lots of really great possibilities, like Celebrity Sweepstakes, Liar's Club, High Rollers, Scrabble, and Hot Streak. Even WoF and Jeopardy were on there. I think there's a screengrab of all the survey options somewhere around here.
I wouldn't have the slightest notion as to what BUZZR may surprise us with, but I'm hoping Liar's Club and Celebrity Sweepstakes see a return to our screens.
Wouldn't be surprised at Scrabble.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version