The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

LMAD 8/25

(1/2) > >>

catnap1972:
Welp some people can manage to pass up not one, not two, but three cars (a no lose deal).  At least she got $1500

And am I imagining it or have they opened up the vault the last week or so?  $10,000 furs, big deals worth $11-12K, multiple shots at a car per show.

SuperSweeper:
Someone posted this episode on YouTube many years ago and listed it as the finale. Based on what occurred, I find that perfectly plausible. I assume that they did not air episodes in production order?

The budget has definitely gotten much, much bigger in the last week or so - you're not imagining it! It's one of the few times I can remember a game show going crazy at the tail end of the season instead of at the beginning.

catnap1972:
May very well have been the finale given the two special guests

JakeT:

--- Quote from: catnap1972 on August 25, 2020, 08:54:54 PM ---May very well have been the finale given the two special guests

--- End quote ---

That, plus giving the contestant the $1400+ along with the zonk bananas...they were definintely trying to give away the house...

Wonder if that woman regretted giving up that $10,000 fur...

JakeT

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: catnap1972 on August 25, 2020, 08:54:54 PM ---May very well have been the finale given the two special guests

--- End quote ---
Probably was the last to air, but not the last to tape, since per Buzzr's advance schedules, this is #332.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version