The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR on Pluto TV heads-up

(1/2) > >>

MikeK:
Pluto TV rearranged their lineup recently.  BUZZR is now at 540, nowhere near Game Show Central or the Deal or No Deal channels.

There is also a Johnny Carson channel at 514, relevant only because I could spend hours watching that channel.

Chief-O:
Thankfully, the channel # change didn't affect my Vizio WatchFree favorites.

And the Johnny Carson channel is sure to become a new fave. Orson Bean is on as I write. :)

/also a treat: The vintage cartoon channel
//also noticed the "American Gladiators" channel is now on 303

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: Chief-O on August 18, 2020, 07:03:18 PM ---Thankfully, the channel # change didn't affect my Vizio WatchFree favorites.

And the Johnny Carson channel is sure to become a new fave. Orson Bean is on as I write. :)

/also a treat: The vintage cartoon channel
//also noticed the "American Gladiators" channel is now on 303

--- End quote ---

And if you want to see American Bible Challenge, those game show reruns can be seen on Faith TV channel 643.

tvwxman:
Side Q : Do we in the US only get the US Deal or no Deal, or is there a separate channel for the UK Version?

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: tvwxman on August 19, 2020, 04:42:27 AM ---Side Q : Do we in the US only get the US Deal or no Deal, or is there a separate channel for the UK Version?

--- End quote ---
Only the US version. And if you were wondering, the UK Pluto lineup doesn't have a Deal or No Deal channel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version