Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: eBay find: 16mm film version of Password episode with Allen Ludden playing  (Read 9529 times)

Clay Zambo

I’m in.
czambo@mac.com

Trisscope

I'll chip in as well.

mmb5

In.
Portions of this post not affecting the outcome have been edited or recreated.

chrisholland03

In for this one too!

PPatters

I’m in!
Patrick

SwohS Emag

Would someone kindly remind me of (or point me to the thread) what I missed out on the last time the Forum took up a collective effort for something rare? Thanks!

MYosua

Would someone kindly remind me of (or point me to the thread) what I missed out on the last time the Forum took up a collective effort for something rare? Thanks!
The Goodson-Todman pilot "Make Your Move"

Marc412

I’ll put a share in.

Eric Paddon

The bidding I notice suddenly shot up.    I hope no one is this forum is doing that since if we have one designated bidder that all of us can contribute to it should work.    I've done this before with sports auctions and we've also seen collective efforts work on rare WML kinescopes that turned up on e-bay (and which are now on YT)

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
The bidding I notice suddenly shot up.    I hope no one is this forum is doing that since if we have one designated bidder that all of us can contribute to it should work.    I've done this before with sports auctions and we've also seen collective efforts work on rare WML kinescopes that turned up on e-bay (and which are now on YT)
Well, yes it's been me since very early this morning. In a few posts prior to this one though, I expressed that I'll end
my solo bidding and am more than happy to join the forum pool.

jage

I'm in. Last time it was kept private among the winners. I'd be fine with this, or perhaps not sharing it until after a few months.

jjman920

• Mhoops.
I'd also like to contribute to the effort.
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Casey

As would I.

mmm111

Count me in too.

RMF

I'm in.