The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR episode freshness - Q3 and onward

<< < (4/8) > >>

Strikerz04:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on August 10, 2020, 05:02:21 PM ---
It looks like Sale of the Century starts back up with fresh episodes from the syndicated run on 8/31. 

--- End quote ---

We've got through Curtis Warren's run, and maybe we'll get beyond Crystal Miller's [loss]

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: Strikerz04 on September 14, 2020, 08:17:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: snowpeck on August 10, 2020, 05:02:21 PM ---
It looks like Sale of the Century starts back up with fresh episodes from the syndicated run on 8/31. 

--- End quote ---

We've got through Curtis Warren's run, and maybe we'll get beyond Crystal Miller's [loss]

--- End quote ---
We will; week of October 5th takes us up to S-200 (her loss was S-197).

weaklink75:
Buzzr announced a Supermarket Sweep marathon 10/17 from 8p-2a (to celebrate the new series starting the next night), which will have some new to the channel 1993 and 2002 eps...

https://twitter.com/BUZZRtv/status/1308826473529307136

MSTieScott:
I channel-surfed by the channel this past Sunday and glimpsed an episode of Supermarket Sweep that I hadn't seen before (it was the first time I had seen the can recycling machine on Buzzr). Did Buzzr add fresh Sweeps in the past couple of months or did I just miss it the first time around?

The new-to-Buzzr Classic Concentration episodes appear to end after October 8 (October 9 jumps back to episode 225).

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: MSTieScott on September 23, 2020, 07:16:06 PM ---Did Buzzr add fresh Sweeps in the past couple of months or did I just miss it the first time around?

--- End quote ---
Sweep has been new since about the start of September.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version