Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Family Feud" returning to Atlanta  (Read 1965 times)

colonial

"Family Feud" returning to Atlanta
« on: July 15, 2020, 07:29:56 PM »
Family Feud has announced that it will record the rest of its episodes for the 2020-21 season in Atlanta in August and September ...

https://www.familyfeud.com/audition/

Feud last taped in Atlanta for the 2016-17 season at the Georgia World Congress Center (following the closure of its previous home, the Atlanta Civic Center). Unclear if they will be taping there again (GWCC may be used again as a short-term COVID-19 hospital), or if they will seek another area location -- some production has resumed or is about to resume at Turner (formerly Techwood), GPB and Tyler Perry Studios.

JD

Sodboy13

Re: "Family Feud" returning to Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 09:49:41 PM »

Feud last taped in Atlanta for the 2016-17 season at the Georgia World Congress Center (following the closure of its previous home, the Atlanta Civic Center). Unclear if they will be taping there again (GWCC may be used again as a short-term COVID-19 hospital)

In case you were wondering why Family Feud is going to tape in Atlanta and why it shouldn't, here's both answers at once.
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

BrandonFG

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 10:34:41 PM »
Yeah...James mentioned a few of those options.

Editing because Jonathan's post was removed.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 01:38:16 PM by BrandonFG »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

aaron sica

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 11:03:27 PM »
Oh man, when you’re so eager to show off that you begin repeating what other people already said.

Maybe Mara Davis will cover “Feud” moving back to Atlanta - I wouldn't recommend going to see her, though, Johnny.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 08:01:12 AM by aaron sica »

JakeT

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 06:29:40 PM »
Considering the GA governor Brian Kemp's dick move this week regarding COVID-19 and masks, I wouldn't be moving anything near the state of GA if you hope to keep your staff healthy...

JakeT

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2020, 07:32:14 PM »
"Neither team reached 300 points, so it's time to play sudden de— oh no."

Sodboy13

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 08:24:59 PM »
"Sorry, I mean 2-to-4-week death."
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation