Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr stream stopping for anyone else?  (Read 10184 times)

snowpeck

Re: Buzzr stream stopping for anyone else?
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2020, 03:59:00 PM »
Weird.  I'm seeing MG right now OTA instead of Tattletales.
Normal schedule OTA here in Atlanta. Tattletales is wrapping up and Press Your Luck about to begin.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

vtown7

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2020, 07:14:23 AM »
I used the nkt.tv feed and got Classic Concentration at 1 pm.

Sodboy13

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2020, 11:41:45 PM »
It might not be the stream. I've been watching on cable for a few minutes and have noticed some hitches and glitches.

Also, after 5 years, my cable provider has finally stopped stretching Buzzr to 16:9.
Update: As of tonight, it's returned to the 16:9 stretch. I know there's a good number of TV/technical people on the board, so what's the likeliest source of this? Is it my cable provider, or is it the channel itself?
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

Allstar87

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2020, 09:32:01 AM »
Update: As of tonight, it's returned to the 16:9 stretch. I know there's a good number of TV/technical people on the board, so what's the likeliest source of this? Is it my cable provider, or is it the channel itself?

Might be the channel itself. I've caught Buzzr's Orlando station through an over-the-air antenna, and the aspect ratio issues are still present there.

WhammyPower

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2020, 10:43:17 AM »
I had the aspect ratio change recently here on the Milwaukee affiliate. Was proper 4:3 until a few weeks ago, when they started having technical problems and eventually fixed them, which included a change to 16:9 pillarbox.

Casey

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2020, 07:32:39 PM »
I’m watching it right now on Pluto and it’s 4:3.