Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr stream stopping for anyone else?  (Read 10183 times)

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
Re: Buzzr stream stopping for anyone else?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2020, 11:25:05 AM »
Recording the new stream in VLC is yielding file sizes about double those of the old one. Each 30 minute program is ending up around a gig for me, anyone else?

Bryce L.

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2020, 11:37:11 AM »
Recording the new stream in VLC is yielding file sizes about double those of the old one. Each 30 minute program is ending up around a gig for me, anyone else?
Try this link... https://buzzrota-web.amagi.tv/playlist720.m3u8 (or replace "720" with "360", "480" or "1080" as needed)

Blanquepage

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2020, 12:58:20 PM »
Very nice, thanks!

catnap1972

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2020, 08:32:46 PM »
Nice to see Pluto has also started showing Buzzr in 4:3. Now if it could only do something about those massive swings in volume between commercials.

You mean you don't like waking the neighbors with that Baywatch commerical?

TimK2003

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2020, 11:01:22 PM »
I'm glad that the Roku Channel has added Buzzer to it's list of live streams...Pluto's "pregnant pause" at the top and bottom of the hour has been annoying, and for the last few months, I cannot get the STIRR programming grid to work properly either on my TCL/Roku TV or on my Visio TV with a Roku stick.

Plus there are far less annoying, repetitive ads on the Roku Channel stream during the commercial breaks (for now).  The MTV "Siesta Key" promos on the Pluto streams especially.

/It was fun...until it wasn't.

chargeradiocom

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 12:44:43 AM »
I'm glad that the Roku Channel has added Buzzer to it's list of live streams...Pluto's "pregnant pause" at the top and bottom of the hour has been annoying, and for the last few months, I cannot get the STIRR programming grid to work properly either on my TCL/Roku TV or on my Visio TV with a Roku stick.

Plus there are far less annoying, repetitive ads on the Roku Channel stream during the commercial breaks (for now).  The MTV "Siesta Key" promos on the Pluto streams especially.

/It was fun...until it wasn't.
Agreed. Only thing is that on the Roku Channel feed, it almost always kicks to that “We’ll be right back” screen & tune before the break is over. It doesn’t really bother me—I still think that song is a banger—but the rest of the house has made comments when RC BUZZR is on for very long.

And yeah, that Siesta Key promo.

/You think you did nothing wrong?

Blanquepage

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2020, 02:43:47 PM »
Weirdness on the "newer" feed today: instead of Classic Concentration, more Match Game episodes have followed. In fact, Match Game is still showing as I type this instead of PW+
I checked the older feed (which looks cleaned up and no longer glitchy), and it's following the regular schedule.

aaron sica

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2020, 02:47:31 PM »
Weirdness on the "newer" feed today: instead of Classic Concentration, more Match Game episodes have followed. In fact, Match Game is still showing as I type this instead of PW+
I checked the older feed (which looks cleaned up and no longer glitchy), and it's following the regular schedule.

I believe there's a marathon of eps honoring Brett Somers today from noon-7.

Blanquepage

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2020, 02:59:41 PM »

Ah, I see that it's a Roku marathon. Interesting. Thanks for the insight.

Casey

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2020, 03:16:34 PM »

Ah, I see that it's a Roku marathon. Interesting. Thanks for the insight.
I’m not sure what you mean by a “Roku marathon” - Stirr is also showing Match Game all day (or at least right now when Super Password would normally be on)

Blanquepage

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2020, 03:23:11 PM »

I’m not sure what you mean by a “Roku marathon” - Stirr is also showing Match Game all day (or at least right now when Super Password would normally be on)
I'm referring to BUZZR's post on its FB page:
Tune in to Roku’s ‘It's the Summer of Somers: Brett's Best Match Game Marathon’ including #MatchGame and #MatchGamePM episodes!
Didn't see Stirr or Pluto mentioned.

Mike Tennant

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2020, 03:39:47 PM »

I'm referring to BUZZR's post on its FB page:
Tune in to Roku’s ‘It's the Summer of Somers: Brett's Best Match Game Marathon’ including #MatchGame and #MatchGamePM episodes!
Didn't see Stirr or Pluto mentioned.
MG is also running on the BUZZR website this afternoon.

chrisholland03

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2020, 03:40:29 PM »
It's an everywhere marathon.  The same episode is airing OTA as on Pluto as on Roku for me.

Blanquepage

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2020, 03:42:38 PM »
It's an everywhere marathon.  The same episode is airing OTA as on Pluto as on Roku for me.

This feed is airing the normal schedule:
https://buzzr.global.ssl.fastly.net/out/u/buzzr_hls.m3u8

I've been recording both feeds since finding them to be different.

chrisholland03

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2020, 03:55:59 PM »
Weird.  I'm seeing MG right now OTA instead of Tattletales.