Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tell Them What They've Won: A Podcast  (Read 2135 times)

Kevin Prather

Tell Them What They've Won: A Podcast
« on: May 08, 2020, 07:02:59 AM »
There is a new game show themed podcast on the horizon, entitled "Tell Them What They've Won", hosted by Tom Bastek and Mike Jacobs. Tom reached out to me on Facebook to share the show since he cannot join the board. Episode 1 concerns Family Feud.

"Tell Them What They've Won" can be heard wherever you get your podcasts. More at tellthemwhattheyvewon.com.

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Re: Tell Them What They've Won: A Podcast
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 07:37:28 PM »
Bumping this to share that I'm officially the news correspondent on the Tell Them What They've Won podcast, care of Buzzerblog. These guys are doing good work...they're big game show fans with lots of heart, solid senses of humor, and eagerness to learn the nooks and crannies of the fandom. Give it a listen when you can.
Podcaster, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

Dromhus

• One of two hosts of Tell Them What They've Won
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 02:12:26 PM »
Hey gang! This is Mike Jacobs - one of the hosts of Tell Them What They've Won!

Thanks so much for adding us to these forums. We're quite excited to get more involved, and I wanted to also thank everyone for tuning into the podcast. It's become more successful than Tom and I initially anticipated, and we're loving getting to know this awesome community. Enjoy the show, and please feel free to provide us with feedback - we're always looking to improve!
Subscribe to Tell Them What They've Won on your favorite podcast app!
~~ tellthemwhattheyvewon.com ~~

Mr. Matté

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 04:38:45 PM »
Is there a working link? I tried Kevin's link and the signature text from Mike and I got "404 (004) pixie hosting " on both.

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 07:12:39 PM »
Is there a working link? I tried Kevin's link and the signature text from Mike and I got "404 (004) pixie hosting " on both.

I informed Tom of this, and it’s now fixed. Thank you!
Podcaster, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com