The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Barker TPIR coming to Pluto TV 12/1/20 (Confirmed)

<< < (54/61) > >>

weaklink75:

--- Quote from: chargeradiocom on November 01, 2021, 03:41:42 PM ---No date announced (and it’s not showing up in the lineup yet), but TPIR: The Barker Era, along with BUZZR, is set to join Redbox’s free live streaming service. (Which will make it the first non-Pluto service to carry TPIR Barker if I’m not mistaken.)

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/redbox-will-add-3-new-channels-in-content-deal-with-freemantle/?source=home

--- End quote ---

they're adding them on 12/1 (maybe Pluto had a 1-year exclusivity on TPIR:Barker Era, so the date makes sense)

chargeradiocom:

--- Quote from: WhammyPower on November 01, 2021, 03:42:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: chargeradiocom on November 01, 2021, 03:41:42 PM ---No date announced (and it’s not showing up in the lineup yet)

--- End quote ---
Literally says twice (once in giant letters), they start December 1.

--- End quote ---
I stand corrected.

(In my defense, I saw this story earlier elsewhere, skimmed it & figured it was the same write-up.  ;D)

Kevin Prather:
Has Pluto been pulling a Milli Vinilli for anyone else? After playing for about an hour, the stream gets stuck in about a two-second loop until I restart it.

Kevin Prather:
This Sunday, episodes from October-December 1984 will be added to the rotation. This according to their Facebook.

Casey Buck:
The Roku Channel just added the Barker Era stream to their live TV guide. Also, IMDB TV recently added the stream to their service.

Interestingly, they play different episodes than the Pluto feed, and has fewer commercials; each episode plays in about 50 minutes. A few days ago, they played some episodes from late 1984/early 1985 that Pluto's stream skipped over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version