The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Barker TPIR coming to Pluto TV 12/1/20 (Confirmed)

<< < (53/61) > >>

Kevin Prather:

--- Quote from: TLEberle on October 03, 2021, 03:10:45 AM ---I think that goes more to the fact that no show save for $25,000 Pyramid would let people get close.

--- End quote ---

Very true. Tomarken even said "Even on The Price is Right...", indicating that was pretty much your only chance to do it at the time.

WarioBarker:

--- Quote from: TLEberle on October 03, 2021, 03:10:45 AM ---If you’re on Double Dare and have $19,750 your next swing at the spoilers puts you over the $20,000 limit
--- End quote ---
Not necessarily. You got $100 each time a Spoiler didn't give the correct answer, so in that case it's possible to get $0-$200 and then go over the limit on your next front-game win.

TLEberle:
Thanks, Dan, for totally bulldozing over my intent.

chargeradiocom:
No date announced (and it’s not showing up in the lineup yet), but TPIR: The Barker Era, along with BUZZR, is set to join Redbox’s free live streaming service. (Which will make it the first non-Pluto service to carry TPIR Barker if I’m not mistaken.)

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/redbox-will-add-3-new-channels-in-content-deal-with-freemantle/?source=home

WhammyPower:

--- Quote from: chargeradiocom on November 01, 2021, 03:41:42 PM ---No date announced (and it’s not showing up in the lineup yet)

--- End quote ---
Literally says twice (once in giant letters), they start December 1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version