BUZZR cutting down on infomercials?

(1/3) > >>

aaron sica:
Instead of infomercials this morning:
P+ at 6
LMAD at 6:30
Supermarket Sweep at 7
CS (Perry) at 7:30.

These shows are not listed on their schedule.

Bryce L.:
How are you seeing these? Just watched via NKT.tv and the stream on the site, and there's certainly infomercials on both of those as I'm typing this.

gamed121683:

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on June 18, 2020, 07:50:50 AM ---How are you seeing these? Just watched via NKT.tv and the stream on the site, and there's certainly infomercials on both of those as I'm typing this.

--- End quote ---

Just beat me to the punch, Bryce! It's 7:53AM EST as I type this and on BUZZR's streaming feed on their website, I saw a LifeAlert informercial. However, their Pluto TV channel is showing a 1978 rerun of Card Sharks. Hmmmm...

aaron sica:

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on June 18, 2020, 07:50:50 AM ---How are you seeing these? Just watched via NKT.tv and the stream on the site, and there's certainly infomercials on both of those as I'm typing this.

--- End quote ---

I checked my IPTV service and saw it. I need to give NKT new billing info so it’s off there for now.

Blanquepage:
That's the primetime block, perhaps a repeat of last night's? Did you catch who the celebs were on Password Plus?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version