Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Latest Game Makeover on TPIR  (Read 2327 times)

BillCullen1

Latest Game Makeover on TPIR
« on: June 01, 2020, 01:27:55 PM »
Last week on TPIR featured the new look for Master Key. YouTube has the video and it apparently aired on May 27. I think they did a good job with it.

Kevin Prather

Re: Latest Game Makeover on TPIR
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 01:53:45 PM »
Since the OP couldn't be bothered to provide a link, here it is.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 02:41:39 PM »
It’s nice to see a game with something besides blue-silver-green as the main color.
Travis L. Eberle

cmjb13

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 05:29:56 PM »
Is it just me or do most of the refurbs just have a cold metallic feel to them rather than the warmth the old ones had?
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

chrisholland03

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 05:51:12 PM »
It's the font used, in my opinion, more than anything.

BrandonFG

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 06:03:46 PM »
Is it just me or do most of the refurbs just have a cold metallic feel to them rather than the warmth the old ones had?
I think it works here, though. Most locks you see are gold or silver. The backdrop could use a splash of red or something.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 06:36:29 PM »
I think it works here, though. Most locks you see are gold or silver. The backdrop could use a splash of red or something.

Exactly right (IMO). The first piece works for me because it shows off the natural blue of the turntable. Some kind of contrast in the 3-lock stand, and this is a big winner.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

Neumms

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2020, 02:56:26 PM »
That game would be pretty far down my list that could use refurbishing. Other than Clock Game's which really impressed me, their redos modernize them but lose their distinct styles. I never knew why Ten Chances was green, red and lattice, but it did look different.