Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hosts at Home-Premieres Friday, 5/1 on YouTube  (Read 1652 times)

gsfan85

Hosts at Home-Premieres Friday, 5/1 on YouTube
« on: April 27, 2020, 07:05:46 PM »
Hi everyone!

As with everyone who is a member of this group, game shows have been an important part of my life since birth.
As a kid, my heroes were (and still are) people like Bob Eubanks, Wink Martindale and Chuck Woolery.
That's why I'm so excited to announce that I'm now interviewing these heroes and more, on my new passion project, Hosts At Home. Legendary hosts and the people that hosted shows that became cult classics. Each week, a brand new on-camera interview. It wouldn't have been right for our first episode to not be my Hollywood's Greatest Game Shows colleague and friend.

Hosts at Home: Bob Eubanks premieres THIS FRIDAY, 5/1 at 6pm (EST) on YouTube. A new episode will be added every Friday.

Confirmed interviews include Wink, Chuck, David Ruprecht and more.  If there's a question you have for them, please let me know and I'll be sure to ask it.
Click the link below and subscribe to the Hosts at Home YouTube channel! Thank you for your support!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPZwccgXA9IeqntIq76hOMA?fbclid=IwAR1X9ZKyX-v3hEkjxDWisZwRjITcw-j0RtBiHyhQcEu1SV0nWycrJYtfgpI

Thanks!
-Adam

BillCullen1

Re: Hosts at Home-Premieres Friday, 5/1 on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 09:19:18 PM »
Congrats and good luck with this. Hope it works out. I'll be watching.

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 10:03:29 PM »
Sounds like a blast! Looking forward to watching!
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

bulldog_06

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 10:47:54 PM »
Congrats on the new venture and I can't wait to tune in to these game show greats.

Jamey Greek

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 04:50:23 PM »
I am looking forward to this even though I got my question in to Chuck Woolery too late.  By the time I got it in to Adam he already wrapped up.the interview with him!  Dammit!