Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: George Gray suffers three heart attacks  (Read 1769 times)

Kevin Prather

George Gray suffers three heart attacks
« on: April 25, 2020, 02:15:23 PM »
TMZ is reporting that George Gray is in stable condition today after undergoing a quadruple bypass following three heart attacks. Keep him in your thoughts

Link

JMFabiano

Re: George Gray suffers three heart attacks
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 02:35:33 PM »
Damn. 

Shows that as bad "19" had made things (including but no means limited to the show George belongs to being delayed...small potatoes compared to other things), life -- and things that hamper it or worse -- goes on.  And that just because we're facing a really bad pandemic doesn't mean other illnesses and etc. become less a worry. 
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

BrandonFG

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 05:01:25 PM »
Man. I pray for a fast recovery.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

bulldog_06

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 01:22:14 PM »
TMZ is reporting that George Gray is in stable condition today after undergoing a quadruple bypass following three heart attacks. Keep him in your thoughts

Link

Grateful he is still with us but wow...I can't imagine anyone suffering three heart attacks, let alone just one and it possibly takes you out. Definitely keeping George in my thoughts.

TheInquisitiveOne

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 08:16:32 PM »
Prayers up to George Gray and his family.

He’s been such a perfect second-in-command for Drew that it would be hard to succeed him in TPIR. May his recovery be fast and his spirits high.

The Inquisitive One
This is the Way.