Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show Central—a new streaming network from GSN  (Read 3707 times)

chargeradiocom

Game Show Central—a new streaming network from GSN
« on: April 04, 2020, 03:15:57 PM »
BuzzerBlog recently reported on a new streaming network from GSN called Game Show Central. Not much is known yet about the network yet, but it appears to be dedicated to GSN’s library of originals.

And it appears to be doing a pretty good job covering all eras of GSN originals—Friend or Foe?, Cram, Extreme Dodgeball, Baggage, 20Q, America Says, etc. (Notably MIA are Lingo and Russian Roulette, but perhaps we’ll hear about those when GSN announces a full launch.)

Game Show Central soft-launched last weekend on Samsung TVPlus. CordCuttersNews is reporting that it will also hit Pluto TV on April 21.

DjohnsonCB

Re: Game Show Central—a new streaming network from GSN
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 01:04:37 AM »
I believe I already get this channel on my two Samsung sets that also get BUZZR via TV Plus.  I haven't watched it much--it's situated next door to BUZZR.
"Disconnect her buzzer...disconnect EVERYONE'S buzzer!"

--Alex Trebel

vtown7

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 08:41:25 AM »
Sorry for the bump, but if you're outside of the USA and want to see Game Show Central, try plex.tv.  I found it this morning on my Roku device and settled in for some 20Q.

Ryan.

/wishing Cram was at an earlier hour

calliaume

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 09:50:37 AM »
Pluto TV has this as well.

That makes four dedicated game show channels on Pluto TV, along with BUZZR, TPIR Barker, and Deal or No Deal.

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 10:31:36 AM »
Question for the room - is there a complete program schedule for this channel kicking around anywhere?  The Pluto guide doesn't go very far ahead, and it doesn't appear to have any sort of website or scheduling info.

chargeradiocom

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 01:28:24 PM »
Question for the room - is there a complete program schedule for this channel kicking around anywhere?  The Pluto guide doesn't go very far ahead, and it doesn't appear to have any sort of website or scheduling info.
I believe the Roku Channel guide will go out about a day or so, maybe longer. You have to have a Roku device to be able to access the guide, though, and even if you have a Roku, it can be slow to load on older models.