Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Card Sharks Board game coming soon  (Read 2032 times)

Card Shark

New Card Sharks Board game coming soon
« on: April 01, 2020, 05:04:28 PM »
Adam Strom

bulldog_06

Re: New Card Sharks Board game coming soon
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 08:08:07 PM »
Yeah, I remember reading about that earlier this year. Endless Games continues the tradition of game show board games. Excited for it. May have to nab a copy.

Neumms

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 02:12:45 AM »
Endless Games continues the tradition of game show board games.

Of ugly ones. They're not exactly "celebrating the 40-year history of the game show" if it's "all new art." The box is awful, and judging by the 7, the deck looks even worse.

I remember their version from the 90s as being far better even with the Pat Bullard show logo.

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 01:30:14 PM »
I remember their version from the 90s as being far better even with the Pat Bullard show logo.

I think the Bullard logo is actually spot on for a show like Card Sharks- wouldn't have minded one bit if the McHale version used that version.

Not really feeling the box or font choices on it. I would get it if this were 1991, and you wanted to make your box stand out on a toy store shelf, but this seems like a prototype box, not a finished one.

Everything inside looks nice- definitely appreciate the card efforts, since the easy route would be to just pack in two generic decks.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.