Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What U.S. markets/Canadian stations had the 1986 Split Second?  (Read 4782 times)

Ian Wallis

Re: What U.S. markets/Canadian stations had the 1986 Split Second?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 03:44:42 PM »

Schedule data for the two other Viacom-owned stations of this period - KMOV 4 (CBS) St. Louis and WHEC 10 (CBS) Rochester, NY - seems to be unavailable online.

The Rochester stations were listed in our TVGuides, and AKAIK, WHEC never carried it.

It was seen on CHCH Hamilton weeknights at 7:30 when it was in first-run.  They aired repeats of it until the early '90s, I believe it was seen at something like 9:30 AM by then.
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

BrandonFG

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2020, 10:52:12 PM »
I mentioned in another thread having a few Dallas/Ft. Worth-area TV Guides from 1986-87. The one I magically can't find is the only one from when the show would've aired, but I thought I saw SS listed in the mornings. If/when I find it, I'll post an update.
I haven't found that particular TV Guide, but I finally renewed my newspapers.com account and finally found a DFW-area newspaper that went as far as the 80s. I couldn't find a station that aired Split Second.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Ian Wallis

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2020, 02:28:50 PM »
A former trading friend of mine - who's not a member here - e-mailed me and asked me to contribute that WXXV in Gulfport, Mississippi also carried the show.
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

johnnya2k3

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2020, 09:55:20 PM »
I said on another thread here years ago that WVEU (WUPA) had Split Second '86 in Atlanta.