Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Episode Numbers on BUZZR programming  (Read 1903 times)

gamed121683

Episode Numbers on BUZZR programming
« on: February 17, 2020, 06:17:59 AM »
Sometimes on game show reruns taped off BUZZR on YouTube, you find the episode number and/or the original airdate mentioned in the video's title. I know it might seem "too geeky" for some, but I find the organization tactic awesome. If you want to binge watch your favorite game show chronologically, you could. That said, I have two questions:

1) How do you guys find these episode numbers? Last I checked, I don't believe they're posted on the schedule section of BUZZR's website.

2) Anyone here know the episode numbers of the two BZZZ! episodes that aired this past Saturday (2/15)?

Allstar87

Re: Episode Numbers on BUZZR programming
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 09:30:34 AM »
Here's how you do it, using 2/15/20 as an example:

view-source:https://buzzrtv.com/schedule/schedule_by_date/2020-2-15/America/New_York

This URL will show you all the episodes numbers for the shows aired that day...in this case, you can see Bzzz is 1036 and 1037. :)

In order to see different days, just change the appropriate date and you're good to go. It doesn't work too well with every date...many dates in 2015 and 2016 either have gaps, or no information at all...but I think everything from 2017 onward will work!