The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

New Buzzr lineup effective 3/2

<< < (2/8) > >>

Winkfan:

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on February 14, 2020, 03:11:05 PM ---The Price is Right (Cullen) leaves the lineup entirely, with 4:00pm to 5:00pm now an hour of Sale of the Century, and 5:00pm to 6:30pm now Supermarket Sweep from 1992 (with 6:30pm to 8:00pm being Sweep from 2000).
--- End quote ---

Confoundit! But if Body Language can come back.....

Cordially (but GONG SHOW OOPS-off at the moment),
Tammy

catnap1972:
A little bit earlier but looks like TANLMAD cycles back to '85 episodes on the 28th

Blanquepage:
Tattletales jumps to 1983 with episodes 371 tomorrow and 375 on Friday, and then returning to 1974 #124 on Monday. That's...random. I'm just reacquiring BUZZR, have they done that previously before cycling back to the beginning of the Tattletales batch?

JasonA1:
Don't quote me, but I believe they've done that stuff in the past. It's when they've had episodes converted for a marathon. So I imagine one (or both) of those Tattle Tales shows will have Howie Mandel?

-Jason

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: JasonA1 on February 19, 2020, 08:44:16 PM ---Don't quote me, but I believe they've done that stuff in the past. It's when they've had episodes converted for a marathon. So I imagine one (or both) of those Tattle Tales shows will have Howie Mandel?

-Jason

--- End quote ---
Not sure about Howie, but they're the same episodes from the Lost and Found 2019 event.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version