The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

New Buzzr lineup effective 3/2

<< < (7/8) > >>

JMFabiano:
Well the Alan Thicke week continues on MG/HS...so I guess they AREN'T skipping episodes?  Unless the two in question are coming later. 

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: JMFabiano on February 27, 2020, 10:39:23 PM ---...so I guess they AREN'T skipping episodes?  Unless the two in question are coming later.

--- End quote ---
The first skip comes between tonight's show (#067) and tomorrow's episode (#069). Next skip is between tomorrow and Monday night (#071).

JMFabiano:

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on February 27, 2020, 10:49:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: JMFabiano on February 27, 2020, 10:39:23 PM ---...so I guess they AREN'T skipping episodes?  Unless the two in question are coming later.

--- End quote ---
The first skip comes between tonight's show (#067) and tomorrow's episode (#069). Next skip is between tomorrow and Monday night (#071).

--- End quote ---

Aha.

Do we know why yet?

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: JMFabiano on February 27, 2020, 10:53:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bryce L. on February 27, 2020, 10:49:25 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Aha.

Do we know why yet?

--- End quote ---

I can't imagine how anyone who isn't in the position of making that decision would know that.

catnap1972:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on February 27, 2020, 08:22:39 PM ---
3/17 is an all-day marathon of big winners for St. Patrick's Day, and most of it is episodes they've recently skipped. It appears that's what that LMAD episode on that date is.

--- End quote ---

Thinking about it there's a bunch (LMAD) they've either skipped or haven't gotten around to.  I don't recall seeing the one where a woman ends up passing up three cars, supposedly there's one where Dean hosts part of the show and there's the final episode where Jay and Carol turn up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version