Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR & PlutoTV - Down?  (Read 2578 times)

JakeT

BUZZR & PlutoTV - Down?
« on: February 13, 2020, 06:47:42 PM »
So, does it appear that BUZZR is down via PlutoTV?  As of 5:47pm central, I can't bring it up either on a Fire Stick or on the Android app...

JakeT

Chief-O

• Speaks digi-talk
Re: BUZZR & PlutoTV - Down?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 07:49:52 PM »
Must've been a fluke; I'm watching "All New LMAD" as I type (Vizio TV via WatchFree).

/though they're still having video scaling issues

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 08:14:39 PM »
Not for me, been watching uninterrupted PS4 Pluto since 4PM CT.  BUZZR's stream did appear to blackout last night around 12:30AM for me though, returning to normal by sunrise programming. Didn't work on any device.

JakeT

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 09:00:11 PM »
Wish I understood what the problem is from my end but I have removed the Fire Stick from the TV, disconnected power, rebooted the network and still can't get BUZZR even though I can get most every other channel...and still can't BUZZR via Pluto on my phone...

Guess it's not meant to be tonight...

JakeT

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 10:08:11 PM »
Watched "$ale" at 6:00 CST (4pm in Berkeley)...

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 03:51:31 AM »
BUZZR on Pluto TV worked for me, but I had audio issues and a few video issues returning from breaks during MGHS.  Friends confirmed it was not a BUZZR thing; they did not experience such issues.

ETA:  Apparently some of this was an issue with the final product and not the fault of Pluto TV.

curtking

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 05:10:47 AM »
I've got a Fire Stick, too, and couldn't get to Buzzr yesterday evening, either.  But I could watch it on other devices, so I dunno.  :)

Pyramid80

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 08:15:20 AM »
You can also get BUZZR on the STIRR app.  I switch between PlutoTV and STIRR, but STIRR seems to work nicely most of the time.

chrisholland03

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 08:16:40 AM »
The stream I use to record was wonky for me from about 11pm CT to 1am CT on the 11th and 12th.   On the 12th I had complete blackout instead of jumps and pixelation.  I haven't checked the modem logs to see if it was a local issue.

TimK2003

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 09:36:52 AM »
Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning I could not get BUZZR on either Pluto or STIRR.  Last night during the first run of MG/HSH, on STIRR, it kept freezing up, but other channels were fine.  Too many variables for me to determine where the problem lies.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2020, 10:29:09 AM »
The stream I record captured video overnight on Wednesday/Thursday, but there was zero sound for a majority of the video, starting at The Big Sweep of the 9 PM Eastern episode.

BrandonFG

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2020, 10:31:16 AM »
I caught the credits of last night’s MGHSHr, and the theme sounded like it was being played in a tin can. The audio for Password + was fine, so I’m guessing it was just that MGHS episode.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

JakeT

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2020, 07:46:26 PM »
I've got a Fire Stick, too, and couldn't get to Buzzr yesterday evening, either.  But I could watch it on other devices, so I dunno.  :)

Everything seems back to normal today but I am relieved to hear that it wasn't just me!

JakeT