The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Record BUZZR Stream - Super Easy Way

<< < (2/7) > >>

Matt Ottinger:
Well, I wish I had figured this out before Friday, but updating to the newest version was all I had to do.

Also, ABC needs to bring back Tattletales.

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: Matt Ottinger on February 09, 2020, 08:17:47 PM ---Well, I wish I had figured this out before Friday, but updating to the newest version was all I had to do.

Also, ABC needs to bring back Tattletales.

--- End quote ---

Yay, glad it worked. Also,  below are links to download the rarities of the evening for those that didn't get to capture them:

Tattletales PM #3 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rWGiApvKPFFrZ5yZQHsL16E327gpE89q/view?usp=sharing
Tattletales PM #16 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TWLoIsIKrMDPUPY3p3fLJ1AHdPheFt2W/view?usp=sharing

#16 is still processing as I type this, just check back in a bit and it should be ready for download.

-Jamie

MikeK:
Make sure you set a destination folder for the videos under Tools -> Preferences -> Input/Codecs -> Files.  I thought I recorded Tattletales.  I *thought*.

After setting a destination folder, recording properly worked.

CarpetCrawler:
You're my hero for telling me the method of doing this, Jamie!!  As someone who doesn't get Buzzr this is the closest thing to it I have for recording and enjoying these episodes on my later free time.  At first I was worried because I recorded the two Tattletales, and then the first Bzzz! afterwards just because, and the video file refused to play, but after a few minutes it finally did.  I'm guessing it just needed to take some time to process since it was a like, 1.6GB file.  Thanks also for the mp4 splitting program recommendation!!

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: CarpetCrawler on February 09, 2020, 08:49:10 PM --- I'm guessing it just needed to take some time to process since it was a like, 1.6GB file.

--- End quote ---
They do take a while to process. And they typically average out to about a gig or so an hour, as a rule of thumb. Case in point, I recorded last night's overnight stuff (midnight to 6 am), and the resulting video file ran to 6:00:12, and is 6.38 GB. A backup drive is a very good idea with these things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version