The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Record BUZZR Stream - Super Easy Way

<< < (3/7) > >>

CarpetCrawler:

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on February 09, 2020, 08:57:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: CarpetCrawler on February 09, 2020, 08:49:10 PM --- I'm guessing it just needed to take some time to process since it was a like, 1.6GB file.

--- End quote ---
They do take a while to process. And they typically average out to about a gig or so an hour, as a rule of thumb.

--- End quote ---

Ah OK, then the 1.6GB size makes sense since I recorded the Bzzz! episode immediately afterwards as well!!  The picture quality really is awesome too.

gamed121683:
Dear Jamie,

Thank you, thank you, a million times THANK YOU for sharing this trick with all of us! I was able to record not only the Tattletales hour last night, but about 95% of the BZZZ-a-thon afterwords. For some reason, it didn't record the last 10 minutes of the night's last episode for me. Fingers crossed someone else got it & it'll be posted on YouTube somewhere along the line.

Once again, muchas gracias.

Clay Zambo:
This is really great news! Thanks!

Is there a simple way to figure out how to extrapolate it to other streams than Buzzr?

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: Clay Zambo on February 10, 2020, 09:28:28 AM ---This is really great news! Thanks!

Is there a simple way to figure out how to extrapolate it to other streams than Buzzr?

--- End quote ---

I'd think it's just a matter of obtaining the link of the streaming video from the page source on the site with the video.

Chelsea Thrasher:
1) This is amazing. Biggest thank you!
2) Curious as to the easiest way to remove commercials from the recorded videos.  Not really wanting to hang on to 10-20 minutes of ads per video (plus would like to remove them from some others) and curious how y'all go about it. (Edit: I'm on Mac)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version