Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MG/HS Cullen week confusion  (Read 1641 times)

JakeT

MG/HS Cullen week confusion
« on: February 11, 2020, 10:05:12 PM »
Any idea why the week would have started with Gene Wood announcing but ending with Johnny Olsen finishing?  Different taping days that somehow caused Gene to have to bow out before the last 2-3 episodes were taped?

JakeT

Bryce L.

Re: MG/HS Cullen week confusion
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 10:10:57 PM »
I think one thread on here said the usual way of taping weeks was to do either two shows on Saturday and three on Sunday or vice versa (I know they didn't do the full five shows in one session).

JakeT

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 10:20:50 PM »
I think one thread on here said the usual way of taping weeks was to do either two shows on Saturday and three on Sunday or vice versa (I know they didn't do the full five shows in one session).

Which was not unusual for them or "The Price Is Right" for that matter...so, with that in mind, why would they have had to split this week up as they clearly did?

JakeT

Bryce L.

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 10:59:16 PM »

Which was not unusual for them or "The Price Is Right" for that matter...so, with that in mind, why would they have had to split this week up as they clearly did?

JakeT
Complete wild guess on my part, but maybe Gene was double-booked for tapings that weekend or something? IDK.