Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Naturally Stoned quest for Knudsen's Cottage Chees  (Read 21207 times)

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
Naturally Stoned quest for Knudsen's Cottage Chees
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2003, 08:49:05 PM »
Fully half of \"Naturally Stoned\" is either about the making of \"Lingo\" or the making of \"Naturally Stoned\".

It's like a 30-minute commercial for a show that never actually airs.

Yet, i'm sucked in.
@lambertman

Kevin Prather

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2003, 09:15:04 PM »
[quote name=\'JRaygor\' date=\'Jun 30 2003, 01:58 AM\'] It could be worse, imagine a rap video with Jim Lange ! [/quote]
 What about Bob Barker?

LOL! i'm cracking up just THINKING about it! Bob saying \"Ya wanna talk smack? I say 'snap!' Take it back to the whack shack, Jack!\"

trainman

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2003, 10:42:33 PM »
[quote name=\'mandelweb\' date=\'Jun 30 2003, 02:40 PM\'] I believe it is Costco and from what I saw in the episode, it looks like the one I've been to in Burbank, just down the street from the studios where "Lingo" tapes. [/quote]
 Then Chuck could have gone just a few blocks west on Victory Boulevard to the Ralphs at the corner of Buena Vista to get his beloved Knudsen cottage cheese.
trainman is a man of trains

beatlefreak84

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2003, 12:09:25 AM »
Well, if you haven't been to da Perf's site in a while, check it out, as he silently changed the spelling of Nuisance cottage cheese to Knudsen's.  I guess somebody was nice enough to let him know!

Anthony
You have da Arm-ee and da Leg-ee!

Temptation Dollars:  the only accepted currency for Lots of Love™

LetsGoMets2003

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2003, 12:45:46 PM »
Well, if you haven't been to da Perf's site in a while, check it out, as he silently changed the spelling of Nuisance cottage cheese to Knudsen's. I guess somebody was nice enough to let him know!

One of those \"somebody's\" was yours truly. Just wanted to let you know, even though I mentioned it in another thread. I also corrected him when he said something to the effect of, \"Match Game premiered in 2003\" a few weeks ago. He has since corrected that error as well.

Working for YOU,
Jim

AZAndrewG

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2003, 01:20:44 AM »
Am I the only one who finds Chucks's frugality almost comical ? I mean, this guy is a flippin' multi-millionaire and yet he still shops at a Bulk-Rate Warehouse ! Geez, you'd think he'd just call Kraft and tell him he's Chuck Woolery and he wants some Knudsen's Cottage Cheese.

Not only do I NOT find it comical, but I actually find it refreshing.  It's nice to see that not all celebrities go out in public to flaunt the millions that the general public could only dream about.  Every time I see a story of how Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are buying each other Rolls Royces and Mercedes as birthday presents, it makes me want to throw up.  Showing Chuck at a Costco just proves that while he may be a little more secure than most of us in the financial sense, he's just a regular human being like the rest of us.

Andrew
For fast, affordable web design, log on to

AMG Web Design

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2003, 11:12:03 PM »
I'd like to see Costco and Knudsen's come on board as prize providers for \"Lingo.\"
« Last Edit: July 06, 2003, 12:37:35 AM by Jimmy Owen »
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.