The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Naturally Stoned quest for Knudsen's Cottage Chees

(1/5) > >>

Ghastly_Gary:
I'm assuming that the unnamed warehouse club which Chuck shopped at is Costco.  Is that correct?  Kraft makes Knudsen's cottage cheese, but Knudsen does not have its own web site so whoever wants Knudsen's would have to E-mail Kraft to find out who sells it.  My brand weakness is for Philips products, especially their kitchen appliances.  Thank goodness Target sells them, otherwise I would have to go to Canada to get a new toaster if needed.

Jumpondees:
Well...All I have to say is, if Chuck hasn't gotten the management at this \"bulk-item\" store, that looks alot like Costco, to get his Knudsen's cottage cheese back in stock after his shopping experience....I'm sure they will sure get it back after tonight's episode!! :-)

Matt Ottinger:
I could have sworn that they were referring to \"Costco\" by name in earlier episodes.  I'm virtually certain it was identified by name in some of the promotional materials (which I have around here somewhere).  A cute gag to identify it generically, but I wonder if it was truly for any sort of legal reason.  They didn't have any problem showing the brand names of the products.

J.R.:
Am I the only one who finds Chucks's frugality almost comical ? I mean, this guy is a flippin' multi-millionaire and yet he still shops at a Bulk-Rate Warehouse ! Geez, you'd think he'd just call Kraft and tell him he's Chuck Woolery and he wants some Knudsen's Cottage Cheese. I am really getting more facinated by this guy, GSN has finally done something really cool for a change.

The melodramatic \"Legality Warning\" got really tiring after the 1,000th time in a span of 5 mins. The nasily narriator is the only thing that is keeping me from giving the show 5 stars.

The more I see the rap video, the more ashamed I was for Chuck. Now whenever I pop in my copy of the WOF \"Swedist Girl\" ep. I now picture the host as \"Chuck W commin' at you in 2n2 ! Slicky Freeky Cheeky... \"

It could be worse, imagine a rap video with Jim Lange !
-Joe R.

cmjb13:
From Tvgameshows.net:

\"Woolery did not like a sample of a brand of cottage cheese in the store and opted not to withheld his opinion. He wanted Nuisance brand.\"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version