The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Buzzr change effective 1/4/20

<< < (12/12)

chrisholland03:
Tattletales is one that throwing more money doesn't make sense.  The recipients have no bearing on the outcome of the game.

tvwxman:
The only obvious thing made larger for primetime was Bert's perm. My 60" tv could barely contain that!

calliaume:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on February 10, 2020, 10:24:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: PPatters on February 10, 2020, 03:35:53 PM ---Besides being a novelty to see episodes not rerun in quite some time, there’s nothing really spectacular about these episodes except the formal wear. But, I will say that I really enjoyed watching John Ritter — he gave off some Paul Lynde-esque vibes (and I mean that in absolutely the most complimentary way).

--- End quote ---

That was some fancy tux John was wearing. He did pretty well with his bride, and he was only married for a week.

--- End quote ---
I'll have to try watching more of the Ritter episode at some point.

John Ritter is an example of someone who only did game shows on the way up or the way down. He did a pile of games in the first year or two after Three's Company started, and then nothing after the middle of 1978 for over 20 years. In 2000, he started doing Hollywood Squares again, both before and after 2002 (when 8 Simple Rules started).

JakeT:
Definitely one of the nice things that came from the airings of the SYN "Tattletales" episodes were the brief tastes of the closing theme that we rarely, if ever, got to hear on the CBS daytime version...

JakeT

aaron sica:

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on January 30, 2020, 05:42:57 PM ---Only thing I hear they're adding to the regular schedule is Bzzz!

--- End quote ---

Per a promo I just saw, airing Saturdays @ 7 and 7:30pm beginning this Saturday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version