The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

A MGHS Hour question...

(1/4) > >>

Steve_Bier:
Having become addicted to the of this show on BUZZR, I have a question regarding the set. When Gene Rayburn and Jon Baumann are introduced, they walk down a set of steps in the middle of the flashing marquee. However, there are steps on the right and left side, as well. Is this just for decorative purposes, or were these originally intended to be used during the intros?

TLEberle:
I only see those two middle pieces of the light wall split open so it stands to reason that people behind them will enter that way--maybe it's for symmetry's sake? I don't have the pilot episode(s) nor was I present for any rehearsals.

Neumms:
Huh. I'll be darned. The other steps would allow each to walk out his own door, so maybe they wanted that as an option?

JMFabiano:
Another question....as we saw (I believe for the first time) the MG tiebreaker on last night's show...it made me wonder: did a game ever go to 6-6 early (i.e. before round 3) on MG/HS? 

whewfan:
James,

I read somewhere that they did have a game end before round 3, and I think they had a high school band or something like that play to kill the time between MG and HS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version