The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

New Buzzr lineup effective 9/30

<< < (74/74)

BrandonFG:
I admit I'm not a regular MGHSHr watcher, and apologies if I missed this in the thread, but for the HS portion, I'm noticing that for the "either-or" questions, when one option sounds a little more outrageous or out of left field, you should go probably with that answer.

One question tonight asked whether you should use Vaseline or lard to get grass stains out of your clothes. The celebrity said Vaseline; it was lard.

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: catnap1972 on October 08, 2019, 10:44:03 AM ---Did fee plugs slip by Buzzr's editing of LMaD before last night or was that a first for those?

--- End quote ---
I’ve been watching the last couple nights, and both nights they included midshow plugs, which shocked the hell outta me. But...I remember watching Family Channel reruns, where they simply returned from commercial with no music, but Monty walking through the audience as it applauded. Seeing the plugs gives this more context.

Chief-O:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on April 28, 2020, 11:55:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: catnap1972 on October 08, 2019, 10:44:03 AM ---Did fee plugs slip by Buzzr's editing of LMaD before last night or was that a first for those?

--- End quote ---
I’ve been watching the last couple nights, and both nights they included midshow plugs, which shocked the hell outta me. But...I remember watching Family Channel reruns, where they simply returned from commercial with no music, but Monty walking through the audience as it applauded. Seeing the plugs gives this more context.

--- End quote ---

As far as I know, Buzzr has run those plugs for as long as they've been running the 1985-86 season.

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: Chief-O on April 29, 2020, 12:26:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: BrandonFG on April 28, 2020, 11:55:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

As far as I know, Buzzr has run those plugs for as long as they've been running the 1985-86 season.

--- End quote ---
Watching tonight, Dean mentions some traders will receive the prizes (a KFC gift certificate, World Book Encyclopedia, etc.). I'm guessing this is what Zonk "winners" received instead.

PYLdude:
By comparison, are the sponsor billboards less ubiquitous than they were in prior years?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version