The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

New Buzzr lineup effective 9/30

<< < (3/74) > >>

WarioBarker:
Looking at the schedules, Split Second '86 is starting from the beginning of the run. Always nice to see. :)

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on September 16, 2019, 04:30:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Allstar87 on September 16, 2019, 04:20:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dbacksfan12 on September 16, 2019, 04:08:44 PM ---Does anyone know how far they got with LMaD '84 previously? Curious to see if they'll reach the second season.
--- End quote ---
They aired 80 episodes, 88-167, with no skips. I don't know if the episodes they'll be airing are the same ones they had before, though.
--- End quote ---
These are new, starting at 168.
--- End quote ---
Given that, October 3 is gonna be interesting since that airing's listed as #171 and GSN seems to have gone no further than #170. Either Season 1 lasted longer than was thought, or Season 2 will finally see unbutchered airtime after more than 30 years.

(Though it's odd that the Big Deal value listed for #170, $9,434, is repeated for 171-172.)

SuperMatch93:
Even those the channel is in its fifth year, I look at that schedule and marvel, "Wow, this basically would've been everyone's dream schedule for GSN ten years ago."

Fun to think that classic game shows are in vogue.

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: Dan88 on September 16, 2019, 09:44:37 PM ---Looking at the schedules, Split Second '86 is starting from the beginning of the run. Always nice to see. :)

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on September 16, 2019, 04:30:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Allstar87 on September 16, 2019, 04:20:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dbacksfan12 on September 16, 2019, 04:08:44 PM ---Does anyone know how far they got with LMaD '84 previously? Curious to see if they'll reach the second season.
--- End quote ---
They aired 80 episodes, 88-167, with no skips. I don't know if the episodes they'll be airing are the same ones they had before, though.
--- End quote ---
These are new, starting at 168.
--- End quote ---
Given that, October 3 is gonna be interesting since that airing's listed as #171 and GSN seems to have gone no further than #170. Either Season 1 lasted longer than was thought, or Season 2 will finally see unbutchered airtime after more than 30 years.

(Though it's odd that the Big Deal value listed for #170, $9,434, is repeated for 171-172.)

--- End quote ---
Well, if we hear Dean Goss, we can break out the fireworks, eh?

narzo:
pardon my ignorance, but I gave up on Buzzr about 2 years ago and haven't watched it since, unless you count Amazon prime episodes. 

This says "Super Password" 1985.  When the network launched 4 years ago, they started with episode one.  Have they really not gone past 1985 in all this time?  For that matter, "Tattletales" is still in the second year?

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: narzo on September 17, 2019, 01:07:50 AM ---pardon my ignorance, but I gave up on Buzzr about 2 years ago and haven't watched it since, unless you count Amazon prime episodes. 

This says "Super Password" 1985.  When the network launched 4 years ago, they started with episode one.  Have they really not gone past 1985 in all this time?  For that matter, "Tattletales" is still in the second year?

--- End quote ---
Yes, they only add new episodes of anything in spurts and inbetween are tons of reruns. I've long gotten over that though and they've gotten better about spreading out the new batches of episodes over all the shows they're running, so there's almost always at least one series with "new" episodes on the lineup.

Also, both Super Password and Tattletales spent long periods of being either completely off the lineup or only being shown on weekends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version