Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recording from online?  (Read 6194 times)

cyclone45

Re: Recording from online?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2019, 12:05:44 AM »
Can you DVR it from an Andrid app? Smart TV remote isnt working at the moment.

I have directv for channels, the smart TV is for the 4k, hd

Okay, I have the app on my phone, just wish I could link the credit card i have on my phone to the app to get the dcr...

Definitely looks better than the Buzzr site.

tvmitch

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2019, 04:18:02 PM »
Yes, Fitzy looks good...I spent a half hour playing with it on my Android TV and was totally unsuccessful in getting anything set up. I'm going to give it another try on the phone. Wondering if anyone who has tried it has had luck. I'd gladly pay them $5 a month if it does what it says it does.
You should follow me on Twitter

Pyramid80

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2019, 04:30:40 PM »
Yes, Fitzy looks good...I spent a half hour playing with it on my Android TV and was totally unsuccessful in getting anything set up. I'm going to give it another try on the phone. Wondering if anyone who has tried it has had luck. I'd gladly pay them $5 a month if it does what it says it does.
It works for me on my Amazon Fire stick.  I don’t have an Android phone or tablet, so I can’t test anything there.

tvmitch

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2019, 02:14:33 PM »
Yes, I'll amend my earlier review that I got this to work on my Android phone. I have a janky made-in-China Android TV box that does most things well, but it doesn't display the Fitzy app properly, hiding some of the show-by-show options.

The only thing it lacks is a proper programming guide. I was only able to go a few hours into the future. So when the new schedule starts on 9/30, I'll probably need to babysit the app that day to make sure the good new stuff gets marked to record.

Haven't tried it on my Fire Stick yet. I run a Roku on my main TV, mainly because we have YouTube TV and the Fire platform doesn't have a YouTube TV app yet. Hopefully that is coming soon, because I actually prefer the Fire platform over the way the Roku is set up.
You should follow me on Twitter

CoreyArcher

• Pick a corner
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2019, 06:00:44 PM »
I can’t figure out why BUZZR is on Dish, but not DirecTV

DirecTV does not carry "diginets" such as Buzzr and Me-TV. I wish they did.

aaron sica

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2019, 10:25:32 AM »
DirecTV does not carry "diginets" such as Buzzr and Me-TV. I wish they did.

It actually depends on the market - in at least two cities (New York City and Philly), MeTV is on its own channel which is carried by DirecTV.