The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR 4th annual Lost & Found plus more fall schedule changes.

<< < (4/5) > >>

snowpeck:
They're running a promo for the primetime lineup starting 9/30: Password Plus at 8P, Supermarket Sweep at 8:30P, Sale of the Century at 9P, Card Sharks (Eubanks) at 9:30P, and Match Game/Hollywood Squares Hour at 10P.

I'm guessing this means Sale won't be on at 7P anymore, but there hasn't been an announcement about what's going in that slot.

chrisholland03:
Lawd, that episode of MG/HS during Lost & Found was bad.  I'm starting to rethink my ability to watch a trainwreck.

Chelsea Thrasher:
Most of the appeal of MG-HSH I feel like is just the mix of novelty of the show itself (which wears off quickly) and the fact that it didn't rerun for 35 years. 

Now that it's being seen (and starting today, seen regularly), the novelty fades fast and the people who want to see it can, and in general it's just not a great time.  (Although I am definitely looking forward to some of the theme weeks and celeb appearances)

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: chrisholland03 on September 30, 2019, 02:19:18 PM ---Lawd, that episode of MG/HS during Lost & Found was bad.  I'm starting to rethink my ability to watch a trainwreck.

--- End quote ---
First time I saw it was at the Museum of TV and Radio, c. 2003. This being pre-Youtube and knowing the logistics preventing it from airing on GSN, I remember being highly intrigued.

Then I watched it. Was not impressed. I imagine my feelings won't change 16 years later, although I may have softened my stance on how much I disliked it.

Pyramid80:
I agree, it was a bit difficult to watch the MG-HS Hour, but I’ll suffer though it.  It’s great to see these horrible episodes after all this time. I wonder how many episodes were converted and how long it will be on the schedule?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version