The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR 4th annual Lost & Found plus more fall schedule changes.

(1/5) > >>

jimlangefan:
BUZZR has released details of this year's Lost & Found special and two schedule changes on Instagram and Facebook.   The Lost & Found will be a "Before they were stars" edition.   The highlight of this marathon will be a 1984 edition of Match Game - Hollywood Squares Hour featuring a young Howie Mandel.

The other shows featured will be Password Plus with Kirstie Alley, Match Game '77 with Brianne Leary, Press Your Luck  with Jenny Jones, Tattletales with Meg Ryan ( I believe the first time anything from the 1982-1984 version has aired on BUZZR), Child's Play with Jeff Cohen & Breckin Meyer,  Card Sharks with Kelly Packard, To Tell The Truth with Anderson Cooper & Michael Flately.

Beginning Sundays 9/30, The Price Is Right with Bill Cullen will begin airing weekly on the network at 4 PM EST.  The following day, 10/1/19, Let's Make A Deal FINALLY returns to the network replacing Temptation in 7:30 PM EST slot.

Matt Ottinger:
I find that disappointing for the most part.  Hooray for another MG/HS, but when most of what you're going to show is already available to watch on YouTube, then "lost" probably isn't the best term to describe them..

chrisholland03:
In my opinion they can call it tapioca pudding.  I'll enjoy watching it. 

As long as it's not, in fact, tapioca pudding.

Chelsea Thrasher:
The schedule doesn’t exist for us, and speaking for myself I think the current schedule is honestly really good.

Beyond that, all those episodes only exist on youtube because they’re a revenue stream.  Fremantle monetizes almost all of them, and it can be a surprisingly lucrative revenue source. If that disappeared, you can count on Fremantle nixing most of those uploads through copyright enforcement

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: Chelsea Thrasher on September 04, 2019, 03:45:23 PM ---The schedule doesn’t exist for us, and speaking for myself I think the current schedule is honestly really good.

--- End quote ---
Only one sore thumb in the current schedule (IMHO), and that's confirmed to be fixed as of September 30, so I'm happy for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version