Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nashville Squares-hosted by Bob Saget  (Read 2397 times)

The Ol' Guy

Re: Nashville Squares-hosted by Bob Saget
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2019, 10:38:20 AM »
Like the set. Kinda like having celebs sitting in front of a giant Toss Across game. No claustrophobia, and the screens add variety. Nice work.

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2019, 10:58:59 AM »
Did not ever expect to be annoyed that xfinity moved CMT into a higher package than the one to which I subscribe, but here we are.
My TV work @ YouTube: @lambertman

Tim L

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2019, 02:32:00 PM »
Things you miss when you are away for an extended period.  This might be worth a look. 

JMFabiano

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2019, 02:52:06 PM »
Like the set. Kinda like having celebs sitting in front of a giant Toss Across game. No claustrophobia, and the screens add variety. Nice work.

Indeed.  As I said, it's the one thing "legit" revivals of Squares needed to lift from MG/HS : the symbol filling the square in a backdrop of some kind. 
Post over.  You may enter your smarmy comebacks here.

JakeT

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2019, 06:53:00 PM »

This layout definitely helps if you want to encourage interaction among the celebs...

JakeT

BrandonFG

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2019, 07:37:12 PM »
I like it too...it feels more open and laid back. If Original Recipe Squares ever returns, I'd love to see a similar setup.
“Marijuana’s legal in this state right?”
-Meredith Vieira
Now celebrating his 17th season on GSF!

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2019, 02:16:35 AM »
This entire setup is ripped straight from Hip Hop Squares with a fresh coat of paint. If the format follows, most episodes won't see a completed third game.
I complain about some stuff, I praise other stuff, and I say "meh" to the rest...see it all at notableneurons.com