The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR 4th Birthday Marathon

(1/4) > >>

NickintheATL:
Looks like we are getting some more classic episodes of The Price is Right...

(function(d, s, id) {var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));
--- End quote ---

Sodboy13:
Good gracious, yes.

cyclone45:
I hope they air more than JUST Price that day, though. But if they don't, plenty of other TV to watch.

BrandonFG:
BILL: Mrs. Holman, everyone knows that French poodles do not understand anything but their native language, French. Do you speak French?

MRS. HOLMAN (flustered): Si, si, uh, oui, oui!

BILL: Oui, oui. The dogs do also.

Brilliant.

Scrabbleship:

--- Quote from: cyclone45 on May 27, 2019, 09:52:54 PM ---I hope they air more than JUST Price that day, though. But if they don't, plenty of other TV to watch.

--- End quote ---

At the very beginning I caught a glimpse of what looked like the last season of Collyer TTTT. Given their recent history of hacking shows, I wonder if they'd bother to hack a show that was 25 minutest to start. As is they would end up with extra commercial time given how without commercials those episodes ran about 19 minutes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version