The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Buzzr posting Winston-sponsored IGAS episodes

(1/2) > >>

snowpeck:
So it seems Buzzr has now taken to posting Winston-sponsored episodes of I've Got a Secret on Facebook. They've posted at least one so far (along with a surgeon general's warning about smoking).

(function(d, s, id) {var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));
--- End quote ---

JasonA1:
I think this period is when the show was at its best, so that's good news!

-Jason

Matt Ottinger:
This is marvelous news.  There are many of these that GSN never got around to airing, even when they didn't have a problem with the smoking content.

JakeT:

--- Quote from: Matt Ottinger on May 07, 2019, 03:34:00 PM ---This is marvelous news.  There are many of these that GSN never got around to airing, even when they didn't have a problem with the smoking content.

--- End quote ---

If I recall correctly, weren't the Winston episodes relegated to Friday nights as "lost episodes" on GSN and only a precious few actually aired?

JakeT

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote from: JakeT on May 07, 2019, 07:09:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Matt Ottinger on May 07, 2019, 03:34:00 PM ---This is marvelous news.  There are many of these that GSN never got around to airing, even when they didn't have a problem with the smoking content.

--- End quote ---

If I recall correctly, weren't the Winston episodes relegated to Friday nights as "lost episodes" on GSN and only a precious few actually aired?
--- End quote ---

That's right, though I want to say that there might have been a couple dozen that eventually aired.

The beauty of this Buzzr show (and I hope it's the first of many) is that they're running the episode completely uncut.  Not only do we get the show, we get the forbidden advertising content too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version