Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPiR Showcases : That's Entertainment  (Read 3618 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Re: TPiR Showcases : That's Entertainment
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2019, 11:26:16 AM »
Believe it or not, upon moving to Memphis 4.5 years ago, I never opened up my laptop...I have mostly lived off my phone since...I realize it is time for me to get myself a PC going again so I can do stuff like this...I definitely used to do it...

Couple years ago, while waiting to get into a Sounders match, I was able to rip a video, convert it to MP3, trim it, and embed art. Mostly as proof of concept, partially so I could listen to the new Duran Duran single while I was waiting. The tools do exist. :)

/punchline: I did it all on a freakin' Windows phone, too
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2019, 11:30:02 AM »
Believe it or not, upon moving to Memphis 4.5 years ago, I never opened up my laptop...I have mostly lived off my phone since...I realize it is time for me to get myself a PC going again so I can do stuff like this...I definitely used to do it...

This really isn't a dealbreaker.  All these converters I told you about are web-based.  If you're on the web (and obviously you are), you can do this.  It is seriously not any more challenging than posting on this forum.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

JakeT

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2019, 06:23:14 PM »

This really isn't a dealbreaker.  All these converters I told you about are web-based.  If you're on the web (and obviously you are), you can do this.  It is seriously not any more challenging than posting on this forum.

Fine...I'm just a layabout ne'er do well just wanting everyone to do my work for me...

Thanks for the support...

JakeT

JakeT

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2019, 06:25:23 PM »
It is seriously not any more challenging than posting on this forum.

PSST...if I had been aware it had become that easy, I would have been doing it already...I've clearly fallen behind, tech knowledge-wise...

JakeT