The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

TPiR Showcases : That's Entertainment

(1/4) > >>

JakeT:
The things that run through your fever-addled brain...anyone know which version/artist of "That's Entertainment" that was used frequently in the 70s during TPiR "all-star salute" showcases?

JakeT

JasonA1:
If I'm not mistaken, it's the version that accompanies the end credits of the first "That's Entertainment" film from 1974.

-Jason

JakeT:

--- Quote from: JasonA1 on April 24, 2019, 12:23:07 AM ---If I'm not mistaken, it's the version that accompanies the end credits of the first "That's Entertainment" film from 1974.

-Jason

--- End quote ---

Sounds reasonable...and, of course, I can't find it on either YouTube or via Google...lots of "That's Entertainment III" but nothing from the original...

And, disturbingly, a search of "That's Entertainment end credits" gets you lots of results for "That's So Raven", clearly, the antithesis of entertainment...

JakeT

thomas_meighan:
Try this. I can't confirm that it's the original soundtrack recording, but if not, it's *very* close.

JakeT:

--- Quote from: thomas_meighan on April 24, 2019, 08:25:43 PM ---Try this. I can't confirm that it's the original soundtrack recording, but if not, it's *very* close.

--- End quote ---

If it ain't what TPiR used, I sure can't tell the difference because that certainly hit every trigger in my addled old memory!  Thanks!

Know if that's available as an MP3 somewhere?

JakeT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version