The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Buzzr Streaming Question

<< < (2/11) > >>

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: chrisholland03 on April 11, 2019, 11:30:06 AM ---Thanks Greg!

I'll take a look at the software you were using - I was trying something similar with a couple of other tools and wasn't happy with the results.  I set up a virtual machine to run the capture software, but I had to keep the stream up in the VM at all times.

--- End quote ---

Cool. I updated my original post because I realized I had the wrong program listed, so make sure you refresh.

clemon79:
That was the sort of solution I was thinking of; well played! Is that the current Buzzr stream URL or is that a redirect of some kind? My Plex channels stopped working at some point (not that it matters so much now that Pluto carries it, but yanno) and I think I need to update the URL.

parliboy:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on April 11, 2019, 11:22:29 AM ---Assuming you're on Windows, all you really need is the ffmpeg command line program which works great for this.

--- End quote ---

Off-topic departure:

I need to record some 4k material from one of my screens, but ffmpeg won't give me more than 10FPS, even if I use a version compiled with nvidia flags.  And OBS has been a giant pain for my use case.  What might you suggest as a dedicated box for encoding?

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: clemon79 on April 11, 2019, 01:28:48 PM ---That was the sort of solution I was thinking of; well played! Is that the current Buzzr stream URL or is that a redirect of some kind? My Plex channels stopped working at some point (not that it matters so much now that Pluto carries it, but yanno) and I think I need to update the URL.

--- End quote ---

The current streaming URL is in the .bat file I shared.

clemon79:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on April 11, 2019, 01:57:45 PM ---The current streaming URL is in the .bat file I shared.

--- End quote ---

Right, but that is the direct one straight to Buzzr and not a redirect or anything that you might have set up, yes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version