The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Buzzr Streaming Question

<< < (6/11) > >>

clemon79:
Yep, that worked. The file is in my root user folder, but no matter. Now to figure out Automator just on principle. (Also maybe make FFMpeg compress the file a little? Four minutes was 75 meg.)

chrisholland03:
My guess aligns with yours - saving it as an RTF file likely reformatted the text even though it looks the same on the screen.

Glad to help out! 

I appreciate Greg sharing - he did the hard work! 

chrisholland03:
How frequently does Buzzr miss timing cues?  I had the stream set up 90 sec early for Password Plus and the file was missing the first 1 minute.  By the time they got to CS they were back on the half hour again.

SRIV94:

--- Quote from: chrisholland03 on April 19, 2019, 06:03:39 PM ---How frequently does Buzzr miss timing cues?  I had the stream set up 90 sec early for Password Plus and the file was missing the first 1 minute.  By the time they got to CS they were back on the half hour again.

--- End quote ---

I notice it a lot on DVRing.  I’ll set up a recording for SP for two minutes before the scheduled start and I still occasionally miss the first 30-60 seconds.

cyclone45:
Seems like I can only record from a Roku, which I do not have. If there were a way to record on PC, that'd be great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version