The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Contestants you rooted against?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Fedya:
Katie Knudsen on Millionaire.

Allstar87:

--- Quote from: whewfan on March 08, 2019, 01:38:45 PM ---Name That Tune with Lange had its share of annoying contestants. For me, it was Hap Miller, who competed against Tammy Warner.

--- End quote ---

His name was Les Gould. Although there was a guy named Hap in a different NTT tournament, who was far less annoying than Les.

In the finals, Les ended up losing the first three rounds, but won the Golden Medley Showdown and ensuing tiebreaker, winning him the $100,000. I'm sure I wasn't the only one miffed to see him win, especially in that manner.

jw2001:
For me it's most contestants on Press Your Luck!

whewfan:

--- Quote from: Allstar87 on March 08, 2019, 05:14:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: whewfan on March 08, 2019, 01:38:45 PM ---Name That Tune with Lange had its share of annoying contestants. For me, it was Hap Miller, who competed against Tammy Warner.

--- End quote ---

His name was Les Gould. Although there was a guy named Hap in a different NTT tournament, who was far less annoying than Les.

In the finals, Les ended up losing the first three rounds, but won the Golden Medley Showdown and ensuing tiebreaker, winning him the $100,000. I'm sure I wasn't the only one miffed to see him win, especially in that manner.

--- End quote ---

Oops... that's what I get for not double checking. I think not only did he "win" against Tammy Warner, I think he was invited back for a second tournament and won that too! Again I am going on hazy memory, but as I recall, he wasn't as outrageous with the second win, but still kind of annoying.

Otm Shank:

--- Quote from: Allstar87 on March 08, 2019, 05:14:32 PM ---His name was Les Gould. Although there was a guy named Hap in a different NTT tournament, who was far less annoying than Les.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I amend my response. I sort of merged the two together. Les has to be the absolute worst. IIRC, no one came up on stage when he won the finals, so Sandy Frank stood there as his friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version