The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Cullen TPIR on Buzzr?

<< < (12/25) > >>

JakeT:

--- Quote from: NicholasM79 on March 12, 2019, 05:38:37 AM ---One question that I hope someone can shed some light on is the closing music that Price used in this era (between approx. 1959 and 1961.) It's certainly stock music... but I wonder if someone possibly knows what it might be? I have video pasted below, cued up to the closing.

--- End quote ---

I've often wondered about that music as well...hope some answers will come...it is a bright and bouncy tune!

JakeT

Bryce L.:
Apologies for the bump, but per Buzzr's Instagram, starting in October, we'll be getting Cullen TPIR every Sunday at 4:00pm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_hSXHn-d_/

BillCullen1:
So we finally get to hear the dulcet tones of Don Pardo on Buzzr, on a regular basis.

That Don Guy:
One of the things I remembered about the Cullen episodes when GSN aired them was, when they announced the home showcase winners, they left the names and addresses in. They have aired three home showcase results episodes so far (at least, that's how many my DVR picked up), and now, the names and addresses are censored, and whited out on the screen (although they did let one name slip through, and either they forgot to remove the last names when the host congratulated them, or decided it wasn't necessary).

What still surprises me is, multiple people - wasn't it over 60 for one of them - got the price of the complete set on the nose, to the penny, but they did not get their prices by knowing the prices of all of the individual items separately.

BillCullen1:
The one show (the third one) I saw on 10/13 had Merv Griffin hosting for vacationing Uncle Bill. Contestants were bidding $1 higher than a previous bid even back then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version