The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Press Your Luck is looking for contestants

<< < (2/7) > >>

Strikerz04:
The spam filter flagged it, but am glad that it is legit.

*proceeds to apply anyway*

WarioBarker:
The fact the show's coming back is exciting enough (fingers crossed that they don't screw this up), but I find it amusing that the franchise is coming back to the network that launched Second Chance to begin with. :)

BrandonFG:
So that's six classic game shows airing on ABC...Celebrity Feud, TTTT, Pyramid, Match Game, Gong, now Press Your Luck. I'd love to see a 20th anniversary Millionaire return.

Off the top of my head, I don't think any of the networks have ever had that many prime time shows at the same time. Maybe NBC during the 2008 Writers Strike, when they just threw anything on the air?

DoItRockapella:

--- Quote from: TimK2003 on February 21, 2019, 05:16:32 PM ---Has it been official yet that TTTT, Celebrity Feud and/or Gong will be back for another season?  I know that Pyramid is on the schedule for sure.

--- End quote ---

Celebrity Family Feud certainly is - http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/Celebrity_Family_Feud. I swear I heard somewhere that TTTT will be back this summer as well, but I can't remember where. Much as I would like to see it happen, it is IMHO unlikely The Gong Show is coming back.

As for PYL...please be true and please be good. I would apply, but the casting page says they're only looking for people in Southern California.

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on February 21, 2019, 05:55:33 PM --- I'd love to see a 20th anniversary Millionaire return.

--- End quote ---

I would too, but isn't Millionaire barred from returning to US primetime because ABC lost that lawsuit with Celador, and the syndicated version was only allowed to continue because it was negotiated under a different contract? Did I get that right?

Chuck Sutton:
Celebrity Family Feud, Pyramid, and To Tell the Truth were all renewed on August 7 2018

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version