The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

New show coming to Buzzr on February 17...

<< < (18/18)

JMFabiano:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on February 28, 2019, 07:46:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: knagl on February 28, 2019, 02:58:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: JakeT on February 19, 2019, 07:18:12 PM --- the MGHSH celeb area just looked kinda cheap (flying upper-tier aside) and drab...
--- End quote ---

Did it really look worse than Break the Bank?

--- End quote ---

...yeah I definitely think so. The artsy part of me feels that the celeb area color scheme of MGHS was way too cold with its mid to dark blues and violet. Drab sounds about right.
Break the Bank's color scheme was earthy, but at least felt very warm. And I for one LOVED that big board, didn't look cheap at all IMHO!

--- End quote ---

Props to BTB.  AND to the MG/HS set. 

It looked really tiny when it was MG.  But somehow, the camera work makes the Squares panel look larger than it really is. 

And filling the square with the symbol = should have been lifted by a legit HS series. 

SRIV94:

--- Quote from: Matt Ottinger on March 05, 2019, 02:33:17 PM ---An answer, please, for someone who does not watch Buzzr regularly, much less figure out their program schedule weeks in advance:  Have they started airing MG/HS regular-like yet, or was that first-week marathon all we've gotten so far?

--- End quote ---
That first week is all we've gotten.  Nothing further expected through 3/24.

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: JMFabiano on March 05, 2019, 03:46:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blanquepage on February 28, 2019, 07:46:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: knagl on February 28, 2019, 02:58:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: JakeT on February 19, 2019, 07:18:12 PM --- the MGHSH celeb area just looked kinda cheap (flying upper-tier aside) and drab...
--- End quote ---

Did it really look worse than Break the Bank?

--- End quote ---

...yeah I definitely think so. The artsy part of me feels that the celeb area color scheme of MGHS was way too cold with its mid to dark blues and violet. Drab sounds about right.
Break the Bank's color scheme was earthy, but at least felt very warm. And I for one LOVED that big board, didn't look cheap at all IMHO!

--- End quote ---

Props to BTB.  AND to the MG/HS set. 

It looked really tiny when it was MG.  But somehow, the camera work makes the Squares panel look larger than it really is. 

And filling the square with the symbol = should have been lifted by a legit HS series.

--- End quote ---

Re: The MGHSH set, if you polled people who weren't around when it first came out, most would probably guess it was a Primetime show  -- Dark set and an hour long.

jjman920:

--- Quote from: TimK2003 on March 05, 2019, 02:40:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Matt Ottinger on March 05, 2019, 02:33:17 PM ---An answer, please, for someone who does not watch Buzzr regularly, much less figure out their program schedule weeks in advance:  Have they started airing MG/HS regular-like yet, or was that first-week marathon all we've gotten so far?  DO we know when it becomes part of the regular lineup?

--- End quote ---

No official word yet.  Maybe once they have 3 or 4 more weeks of episodes digitized...

--- End quote ---

In the Vulture article on the initial batch, Deetjen says they hope to add it to the regular lineup later this year and that they're working on preparing a bigger batch of shows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version