The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR on new streaming service STIRR

<< < (2/4) > >>

clemon79:

--- Quote from: Tim L on January 18, 2019, 07:18:34 PM ---Not crazy about Sinclair owning them but you take the bad with the good..

--- End quote ---

Suddenly I understand so much better how Donald Trump got in the White House.

chargeradiocom:

--- Quote from: Tim L on January 18, 2019, 07:18:34 PM ---I downloaded it last night On my Roku Stick pluses and box.  Surprised to see they have Comet and Charge! as well.  Not crazy about Sinclair owning them but you take the bad with the good..Hadnt noticed Buzzr on there yet.

--- End quote ---
Comet and Charge are apparently both joint ventures between Sinclair and MGM, so it makes sense they’d be there.

From what I’ve seen they actually have BUZZR in a fairly high spot. It’s in the Live TV line; you may have to scroll right, but BUZZR should be the 4th or 5th channel on the list (which, out of 20 or so, isn’t bad).

I’m pleased to see BUZZR’s sudden online push the last few months (though it’s a bit odd that they still don’t have any of their own apps TMK).

clemon79:

--- Quote from: chargeradiocom on January 19, 2019, 12:52:23 AM ---(though it’s a bit odd that they still don’t have any of their own apps TMK).

--- End quote ---

Why? These other aggregators seem to be more than happy to do the work for them. Seems like pretty smart business to me.

jw2001:
I decided to check it out on STIRR and so far it hasn't had the buffering issues Pluto has. Has anybody else experienced buffering issues while watching on Pluto?

Pyramid80:

--- Quote from: jw2001 on January 19, 2019, 11:51:33 AM ---I decided to check it out on STIRR and so far it hasn't had the buffering issues Pluto has. Has anybody else experienced buffering issues while watching on Pluto?

--- End quote ---
Yes, I have experienced buffering issues with Pluto.  The commercial breaks seem to last longer than they should too.  Meaning the Pluto banner is up for an extended amount of time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version